Saturday 15 December 2012

Too many inspirations...

I don't know if it's a curse or a blessing but my mind is so fertile these days. It's probably a good thing the weather is cold and snowy so I'm not inclined to be outdoors because I can't leave my muse! I pull up a new document and type feverishly to capture what popped into my head. It's all about love and angst and the struggle to establish a relationship and maintain it. And the road is full of pitfalls and obstacles. I find I'm branching out too, adding other layers and not just the immediate love story. It doesn't matter who the characters are, they've been impacted by their history and present day events. And it seems a miracle they even meet, let alone move ahead. Such is the power of the human spirit when people are willing to work at making it work! I hope I have enough years left to write it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment